Looking for used PDR tools.

Discuss all aspects of paintless dent repair, including marketing, technical, and business advice.
Gbrad

Looking for used PDR tools.

Post by Gbrad »

I was wondering if anyone had a small set of PDR tools they are wanting to sell. I am primarily looking for tools made by one of the reputable PDR tool makers like A-1, Dentcraft, or PDQ. You can email me at Gt4615@aol.com.
Thanks
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Looking for used PDR tools.

Post by screenman »

Have a look on http://www.doording.com fantastic dent forum. do you have any experience with PDR it is not as easy as it looks. Check out what they say about training etc.

I have been doing PDR for about 6 years now and I am still learning and making mistakes.

How is your WSR business.
33,000 + screen repairs over 18 years and still learning.
Over
Gbrad

Post by Gbrad »

Thanks Screenman for the advice and yes I frequent DD.com a lot but no one is selling any tools at the moment. I am a experienced dent tech that learned on A-1 tools. I just left my old company and had to return there set. I don't need a huge set just the basics to do side panels and a few hand tools.
Sikandar

Post by Sikandar »

HI,

I am currently in the process of selling my 24 piece set. But I'm based in the UK!!!

If you would like further info then please pm me and I'll send you some photos by email!

Regards

Sikandar