Paint and Body Maintenance and Repair

Discuss all aspects of paintless dent repair, including marketing, technical, and business advice.
CrimsonSam

Paint and Body Maintenance and Repair

Post by CrimsonSam »

I couldn't find anyone to fix the dents on my car. Everyone said it was not worth it or it was too expensive. If found http://mastermatchauto.com in long beach,ca 90815 and they came to me! They are working on my car right now doing the body work, primer, dent removal, primer, sanding, base coat, and clear coat paint job. I saw their site and the quality auto refinishing and dent repair and I felt confident and safe with them. They have some nice classic cars, porsches, and even have done work on expensive ferarris... So finally I will have a nice paint job and all the chips and cracks in my paint will be repaired!

auto body repair, long beach, body work, paint, california, mobile auto body
AH-A/G

Re: Paint and Body Maintenance and Repair

Post by AH-A/G »

wow, now we got mobile auto body techs ,I dont know how to act about this . It kind of scares me to think that if my frame was bent and it needed to be put on a computerized frame machine (way to big to fit in a p/u) that my vehicle would not ride like it should when done. but this is cool for small touch up fact we use the guys that the local Land Rover dealer uses http://www.superiortouchup.com/ these guy are the best that I have seen.
Ms.Dee

Post by Ms.Dee »

Wow... I am a newbie crusin' this site and didn't know you had a pdr thread. I am getting back into this and w/s repair. I am looking forward to some input. The w/s arena has been real helpful.:eusa_clap
toab

Post by toab »

Ms Dee: You wouldn't happen to be that famous Mrs Dee that I read about that had that wsr garage in california with your husband are you ?.I downloaded the article to read that u use ultrabond resins and were very successful with the wsr bizz.Just a shot in the dark here.