Dent Tools On TV

Discuss all aspects of paintless dent repair, including marketing, technical, and business advice.
Coitster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Hey ......

Post by Coitster »

Hey Guys,
I am sure you have all seen the commercials on TV with the guy that says Dial your Dent out, it's quick and easy. Well trust me on this guys, if you buy this you will ruin your car and make the dent worse. Please don't fall for this kind of garbage. You all have hear of the do it yourself windshield repair kits and walmart or any hardware or auto parts store. Well this does even worse then those. Also it will screw the dent up, and make it look like Pizza (Dent slang for really bad). Just thought all of you should know this.
David
Coitster
Glass
kdp

Post by kdp »

Ding King has nothing of quality "period"!!!!!!!!!!!! "Over and Out"

David is right. If you wnat a good glue puller get it from Wurth!
dentmedic
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Fog board help

Post by dentmedic »

kdp wrote:Ding King has nothing of quality "period"!!!!!!!!!!!! "Over and Out"

David is right. If you wnat a good glue puller get it from Wurth!
Right you are with one exception: Their Crossover tools.
Helped me go big! They are in expensive and are good quality.

Whos soft tip tools do you use?
Jason
kdp

Post by kdp »

If I'm not mistaken, most if not all of DK's tools are spin-offs of David Weiss' tools : http://www.denttips.com/.

I am at a point where I don't really need soft tips. I hear they are good. I would like to try one and see for myself. If I do get one I will go straight to David. He's my Tool Guru!!
AH-A/G

Re: Dent Tools On TV

Post by AH-A/G »

We've been in the A/G repair and replacement industry for over 20 yrs and we added PDR about a 4 yrs ago and we started out with a few DK glue tools and then went to DENT CRAFT in OKC these guys are realy nice and make pretty good rods . But never had any trouble with the DK glue kits they are a little different than the WURTH system but i think they work good.