Finishing a dent

Discuss all aspects of paintless dent repair, including marketing, technical, and business advice.
fix a chip

Re: Finishing a dent

Post by fix a chip »

Yes Graham, I think what Paul was saying is that I was from Essex which is true, I now live in Ipswich. Would you like to come here for a cuppa>? Your more than welcome ;)

I do not like the idea of people training PDR when they are not skilled enough, thats 100% correct. Are you skilled enough? Thats not my call is it.

You were doing PDR in 1997, really? Great!

You are a great sales person Graham. You no doubt know your stuff when it comes to screens but I am unsure that when it comes to PDR that is true. Why do you not add some of your informative posts to doording?

Maybe I can come to you to brush up on my screen repairs and you can show me some PDR tips?
fix a chip

Post by fix a chip »

"You have followed me around the internet chat rooms and unfortunately have libeled me a couple of times. This again I have proof of not guess work."

That bit makes me laugh, can you prove this Graham?

Just because I happen to post on the same forums as you, certanly does not mean I am following you around. You must be a very sensative chap or paronoid!

Maybe your following me around :oops: But I have a wife and am in a happy relationship so hands off Mr!
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

For the sake of this forum I will not add any more to inflame the matters, other than to say my belief in being libeled comes from a legal source as it is not something I have much knowledge of.
fix a chip

Post by fix a chip »

Sue me :roll:
screenman

Post by screenman »

Nope. I respect what you are trying to do. Does not mean I agree with the way you are doing it, but as I said before I respect you wanting to keep skill levels up.
fix a chip

Post by fix a chip »

It is quite funny really, I only just recommended you the other day to someone from the UK forum who called me to ask for some advice on Screen repair. He said are you aware screeny does not like you, I said no :shock: , does that mean I wont get a xmas card :lol: But I still told him your the man for the screens.

So no, I do not slander you or anyone. There is a line that one should not cross!
AutoDetailDoctor

Post by AutoDetailDoctor »

I have a car detailing business. Is paintless dent repair something I should offer to customers?

Clint Allerton
Last edited by Kgobin on December 16th, 2011, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed URL
screenman

Post by screenman »

Clint, PDR takes a long time and a lot of effort to learn, have a look at a site run by Marty Runic of Topgun PDR, he tells a lot of truths.

PDR can be very profitable as is WSR however learning PDR takes longer, they both need selling.