Paintless Dent Repair Training

Discuss all aspects of paintless dent repair, including marketing, technical, and business advice.
Coitster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Training

Post by Coitster »

Well I would like to add on to what Keith has said. You guys should feel real fortunate to have Keith here on the site. I have meet hundreds of dent guys of the years and Keith is hands down the best I have evern met. Not only at the PDR skills themselves but also the training of students. He mentioned that just because you can do PDR doesn't mean you can teach it. OMG that is so true. Anyway great to have you back here on Delta Kits Keith. :)
David Coit
Coitster
Glass
kdp

Re: Paintless Dent Repair Training

Post by kdp »

Thanks a buch, David!!

DeltaKits has invited seasoned and many other PDR professionals to take a more "visible" role in participation on this forum.

I have posted, before and would like to ask for a "welcome aboard" and return the invitation to you folks.

I hope to see Windshield Repair and more of the other trades in this reconditioning Industry take a more active role in the Informational aspects of our Infrastructure.

Trading information and advise is the first step to a healthy future to mainly and most Independent member oriented Industries.

I look forward to any issues I can help clear up, with training, skills, contracts, Companies, Certifications, the business overall.

Thank you in advance

Keith De Paul
Delta Kits
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Delta Kits »

Welcome aboard kdp!

:)
Delta Kits, Inc.
kdp

Post by kdp »

Thanks Jeff!

I hope I can add to your forum.
drbonz55

Post by drbonz55 »

hey Keith welcome to the nature coast ( i think that is where you are) though I am very new t PDR I think that what you said about Training Mills might well be right on the button I was trained in a one on one program with a fellow that has been in the trade/art and spent a very reasonable amount of money for the training. Practice Practice Practice is the only way to excel. I was astounded to learn from this master who accepted nothing less the perfection if you could see a "FLICKER" then it desearved more attention. I do like your drop line perfect practice makes perfect.

Maby we'll run into each other I am in Spring Hill
Dan
kdp

Post by kdp »

Dan,

It's gonna be some fun today at the tent sale. Looking forward to shooting the shnit.

You better bring one of your surgical masks, because I will be kicking up some dust!:biggrin:
kdp

Re: Pictures.. Giving Back to the WSR Community...

Post by kdp »

johnnyone wrote:I have read the fourm on PDR and I have always been interested in learning the trade. Have seen a lot of tools on ebay would this be a good way to get started? :-k

Be very careful of buying tools on Ebay. There is at least one company that sells there tools there and they have nice pics, but there tools are better used as boat anchors!:biggrin:

Pertaining to the question from the guy in the U.K.:

There is no one way to do dents (inside out, outside in), in fact that is situational te4aching and is complete crap!:biggrin:
scott1965

Post by scott1965 »

hi folks im new to the forum. ive been reading and using delta kits products 4 a few years now .well nice meeting yall .thanks:smile: