What do you ride

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
SIAUTOGLASS

Re: What do you ride

Post by SIAUTOGLASS »

Brent Deines wrote:
SIAUTOGLASS wrote: the wr is street legal it moves pretty good on the pavement for 250cc and im about 240lbs its a wheelie machine i ride it more then my rr i have rode 300 miles on it stright 0 problems and the best is oil changes every 3k and valve lash adjustment every 30k it is a soild bike i might get ride of the rr and just keep the wr and its amazing on gas and the cops dont bother you as much in new york and the insurance is so cheap!
So you run it with street tires like a super moto? Saw a newer WR250X with street tires on it for sale on Craigs List here in town this weekend. Tempting!

it comes stock from the factory street legal wr250x (X) is the supermoto version and the wr250r is more for the dirt has knobby tires and has a diff suspension...... the wr250x is the best thing i ever bought payments are like 69 bucks a month and its like driving a dirt bike on the street love it the 2010 colors are really nice
rockchip

Post by rockchip »

Does anyone own a Yamaha Rhino ? They look like fun.
ThePitStop
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by ThePitStop »

I'm on here almost everyday reading windshield repair post and very rarely comment on anything, But this is a subject I really enjoy. I have a 2006 Electa Glide for touring with my wife and hard core Harley buddies. I also have two classic Vespa's, a 76 and a 74 Rally 200. I've had the 76 Rally for 28 years and it is 99% stock and show ready. The 74 Rally I've had for 22 years and is getting ready for a complete restore. I've rode the 76 on a couple of "Harley" poker runs and have had more people taking pictures and asking questions than with other bikes.