the newest new guy?

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
Wayneious
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

the newest new guy?

Post by Wayneious »

Its embarrassing doing the intros into a new area of life…but what needs to be done, must be done…so, I’m getting it done.

I believe I am the newest ‘new’ guy, however I had an account that was associated with an old work email, so I lurked for a bit of time.

I finally threw my hat over the fence for this endeavor as I want it to lead to bigger and better things is life, I believe you can never have too many tools on hand as long as you know how to thoroughly use each one for the wanted outcome.

I am taking things a point by point basis right now as far as training, tools and gathering my knowledge.

I believe some or a lot of this forum is so very valuable, new and old posts are a wealth of knowledge.

I’m a So Cal man, born and raised in Long Beach, CA. Moved to LA a whopping 12 miles away with my Woman sometimes though it seems like an alien world…If I get the chance the next house we buy will be BACK in Long Beach as its simply my home even if it is like LA…its far from it.

I am wanting this to be a tidy little weekend only business as I have a full time career as a System Administrator for a Native American Tribe but I needed something to get me out of the office rut and to finance other endeavors and I thought this was a perfect vehicle…plus I’ve always been a car junky and working on in or with anything with wheels I enjoy…I don’t care if it’s even going to a junk yard to dismantle old cars to see ‘just what made them tick’.

I look forward to bouncing ideas, topics and problems off everyone here for the betterment of myself and everyone else.

Wayneious.

holy smokes that's a lot of 'I's...my word!
"Success is my duty, responsibility and obligation to myself" - Grant Cardone
Windshield911
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: the newest new guy?

Post by Windshield911 »

Welcome to the forum