Happy Thanksgiving!

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Brent Deines »

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Delta Kits. May God keep you and your families safe and provide much to be thankful for.

I stayed up most of the night making German creamed dumplings and chocolate chip pies, two family traditions for the holidays. Another traditional food for the holidays is Lefse, at least for those of us with Scandinavian blood coursing through our veins. I'm two lazy to make it myself but highly recommend Granrud's Lefsa Shack in Opheim, MT, not only because they make a fine Lefsa, but because they are just really nice folks and their customer service is excellent. In fact I think it is worth ordering Lefsa from them just for the customer experience that they provide. Never tried Lefse? You don't know what you are missing! Depending on where you live it may be hard to find Lefse in stores but you can usually find a group of ladies at your local Lutheran church making and selling it this time of year if you don't want to order it online.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.