Hello All!

This area is to offer suggestions and to provide feedback on the Windshield Repair Forum. Please do not use this area to discuss forum rules or to complain about forum actions in regards to post or users. Posts will be removed that do not follow this
AGSD

Hello All!

Post by AGSD »

...just joined the forum and wanted to say hello to the folks who are present members.

The main reason I created an account for our company was to locate some information on the reset function of some power windows...newer Benz' and Acura door glass jobs have left us wondering how to reset the travel allowance for the regulators.

Is there going to be a door glass portion to this forum? Did I miss it at the front door?

At any rate, hello to all and have a smooth weekend.

AGSD sends
sunshine wr

Re: Hello All!

Post by sunshine wr »

try this website I've seen post on this subject here http://pub24.bravenet.com/forum/show.ph ... 4146&cpv=1
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

Welcome to the windshield repair forum AGSD. Not all that many active replacement guys here, but there are a few. If you don't find an answer on the GlassBytes forum, the place to ask on this forum is windshield-replacement/

Good luck!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
AGSD

Post by AGSD »

Thanks to you both. Both links were of value and I thank you guys for the direction.