Written Guaranty

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
Biffstermon
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Written Guaranty

Post by Biffstermon »

Good Morning.

I have a customer who wants a written guaranty. I have one that I produced on an old computer that is not accessible at this time. Does anyone have one handy that I can use?
Something that says that I guaranty that the crack won't spread after the repair. And unconditional money back.
I have been working for these people for over 20 years, and a new manager rolled into town wanting to shake things up. Does this sound familiar. :geek:
Clarity Glass
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Written Guaranty

Post by Clarity Glass »

Can you fully guarantee it won't spread? No, but you can inform them in case of a chip spreading you will attempt to stop it. If repair is unsuccessful or not option then you offer money back for the price they paid for repair. I had an issue where one of my repairs cracked out and we went round and round on whether they deserved a windshield replacement or just money back paid for repair. This person posted a negative review on Google about their experience with my business all over the word "Guarantee". Be very careful. When a potential customer asks me if I guarantee my work now, I will let them know what my "warranty" is. I have just completed a customized version of the invoice Delta sends out from this forum.