car wash repairs.

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
just chippen away
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: car wash repairs.

Post by just chippen away »

GlassStarz wrote:I guess thats the dif between us I tend to help others succeed while some sit around getting mad because others are doing well. And yes I am very trusting its called being a normal person and who would want to live thinking everyone was out to get them? You really should relax no need to get to stressed especialy in this buisness it ideal for the guy who wants to work for himself and not the 9-5 rat race. This buisness can be done many ways and if you have a open mind you can find lots of ways to profit. Folks who dont stress things tend to live a longer and happier life

I will start off by saying, Do NOT judge this book by it's cover. You only read what I want you to read. You have know idea how out going I am for others.
I have showed others how easy this line of work is, and referred them over to the company of my choice for year, as long as they are not trying to work in this town I do not have a problem. Again I am not going to take food of my table. This is my living.

As you read me, I am verry short and blunt. To the point. a take no crap from others. I will go out on a limb for others, but when you start to burn me or if I will feel the heat and then let you know were you stand..

I am not a trusting person in this area with most of the other glass shops, they will cut your throat and not give a damn, In this town they have been going down as far as 20. per car.... one bait and switch has been doing free "no catch" repairs. Just to get them to see he next time when they need a replacement... I have spoon feed three different shops all the replacements they could handle, Got them hooked up on the networks, then they all jumped into the repair line. I cut them off cold turkey at that time.

This line of work is like a piece of pie, Everyone can live comfortably when it is sliced in 4 - 6 slices. But it is now cut into 12 - 14 slices... This is not the big cities in Ca.

Think what you want. But I need to eat also...

I joke with everyone, that they can buy me out, I will set them up fully and I will walk away or be a part time helper.

Is that open enough for you?
Just Chippen Away
GlassStarz
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by GlassStarz »

Not sure what town you are in but doesnt sound like somewhere I would want to be 8-) But everyones view is different looking at the same thing some look at the desert and say man this place is aweful others will look at the same and see nothing but beauty. Try looking at thing in a new light and the view may change. Where I am now everyone said it was saturated I showed up and started working doing everything I needed in the first week not so saturated in my view.
kentcrossfit

Post by kentcrossfit »

This is an amazingly entertaining post. My favorite part is when frank called chip "zippy" and chip said "Listen I'm not zippy" classic. Thanks for breaking the monotony up guys.
clearquest

Post by clearquest »

Everyone is zippy or scooter or some other bs name from this guy if you dont agree with his pov. Me, I'm scooter!
GlassStarz

Post by GlassStarz »

I have changed yours to doo ta doo
clearquest

Post by clearquest »

Yours is not allowed on this forum
GlassStarz

Post by GlassStarz »

Pretty sure Tall Handsome :lol: and Successful is allowed 8-)
screenman

Post by screenman »

GlassStarz wrote:Pretty sure Tall Handsome :lol: and Successful is allowed 8-)
I tried to get away with that one for years, that was until the MTE put a picture of me on the front page.
old school

Post by old school »

Glass Starz I'm in So-Cal and would like to buy you a cup of coffee and chat?
Thanks, Drew
LARRYDIESBACH

Post by LARRYDIESBACH »

I have never had any luck getting into a car wash or a gas station. It makes no sense ,am i terrible at trying to get my foot in the door? What is the strategy that I am missing the one place i did almost get into wanted 3k a month and 2 people there all the time 7 days a week told him no thanks