excited

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Anonymous

Re: Removing rearview mirror

Post by Anonymous »

Last month I couldn't spell windshield repair man!!!!! Now
I R 1 !

Just bought a Delta Kit System this eve. that is less than 1 year old. I bought it for a fair price and I should have it by Friday!

I'm excited and ready for the new chalange. I plan to practice,practice and practice for 30 days then tell the world what I can do for them! Then I will have lots of questions for ya'll!

Any adivice from ya'll will be appreicated!

mr. P

excited

Post by Guest »

Congratulations!

Let us know if you have any questions!

Jeff Higgins
Delta Kits, Inc.
[email]"jhiggins@deltakits.com"[/email]
www.deltakits.com
Anonymous

Re: excited

Post by Anonymous »

Good Luck Ive had my kit for a month now and its not as easy as they make it out to be in the video...But im not giving up.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

delta kits is a great system to use... i fumbled through my first repair and it turned out great.. good luck and keep practicing... keith.. the Car Glass Co.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Car Glass,

Best of luck and much success to you.

Glass Works,

Did you contact your manufacturer as recommended in you "Frustration" post? If so, was the outcome beneficial for you? If you didn't contact them, why not?

Also, my offer still stands, I will personally show you how to do it and all you have to do is come to me. Together we will get you past this learning curve. Don't give up.

Pay it foward,

Brian
www.safeglasstechnologies.com

[email]"info@safeglasstechnologies.com"[/email][/email]
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Take your time to do it right not all repairs can be done in minutes.. Been in the business for O' about 25 years now and still run into a bugger once in awhile. Feel free to call me with any questions 801-273-8080

Good Luck and Happy Repairing
Brian