Repair invoices?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Anonymous

Scratch-Away

Post by Anonymous »

Where is everyone getting their invoices for the customers?
Anonymous

Repair invoices?

Post by Anonymous »

I have mine printed at a local printing shop. I drew it up on the computer, so I didn't get charged any set up fees. I paid about 9 cents apiece for 3 part carbonless. Check with your local printers for pricing. Shop around the prices can really vary. The 9 cents is the best price I've gotten, I've paid as much as 19 cents apiece. Don't forget that these places usually have delivery vans that may need repairs. That is how I got hooked up with the printer I'm using. He picked up one of my cards at a dealership.

www.ohnonotagain.com
Anonymous

Re: Repair invoices?

Post by Anonymous »

Email me your fax number I will fax you a copy if you would like.

Brian

brian@csgrepair.com
Anonymous

Re: Repair invoices?

Post by Anonymous »

Hello- I have played with some different layouts and styles of invoices and haven't found quite what is right for this situation( but have generaly what I want on it but it still needs some help)- they all want shipping and other stuff and was wondering if it would be O.K. if I used some ideas from yours? I would greatly appreciate it and just need a little help... Thank You, Karen
Anonymous

Repair Invoices?

Post by Anonymous »

You can see a sample repair invoice on our site at Repair Order

Mike Burstein
Dominion Windshield Repair Inc