Windshield Repair Person of the Year

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Matty

Windshield Repair Person of the Year

Post by Matty »

Hi Gang,

The Mobile Tech Expo is a gathering of technicians, educators, and suppliers held every January down in Clearwater, Florida. Each year someone is named "Windshield Repair Person of the Year" for their outstanding contributions to our industry.

Traditionally, this award has gone to manufacturers, trainers and franchise owners, not real technicians that are out in the real world, doing great repairs, educating customers, and promoting our industry every day. We, at Delta Kits, want that to change.

Many of the contributors to this forum have been incredibly generous with their time, knowledge, and encouragement. The information you have provided has helped countless technicians. I am reminded of the good you are doing every time I hit the road for a trade show or training class, and I meet the men and women that have been impacted by your words. Many successful repair technicians feel they would not be where they are today, if it wasn't for your help and encouragement.

This year, Delta Kits would like to submit YOUR nomination for "Windsheild Repair Person of the Year". So, I need your help.

Please, reply to this thread with your nomination of the memeber you feel has helped you, or the entire forum community the most. Make sure to give a compelling reason for your choice.

Along with the chance to be named "Windshield Repair Person of the Year" in January, our nominee will be rewarded with a Delta Kits gift certificate worth $500!
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Windshield Repair Person of the Year

Post by screenman »

Can I vote screenman or is he the wrong side of the pond? Bit like the world baseball series. LOL. Best of luck to whoever gets it. It is a badge to wear with pride.
33,000 + screen repairs over 18 years and still learning.
Over
Matty

Post by Matty »

Anyone can give us their nomination...even you guys with the funny accents:) Just make sure you give a convincing reason for your choice.
cazador

Post by cazador »

My vote is for Splitpit, 'cause he has the knowledge and ability to give an answer on every question asked and supports it with good advise. My personal experience !
splitpit

Post by splitpit »

Well that's awful nice of you cazador but giving you advice is easy, however that doesn't make me a worthy candidate! lol
Onsite

Post by Onsite »

I guess when I think of support in this forum (besides Delta Kits)3 people come to mind. Sneck,GlassStarz and SGT.
Iam going to think about it more but if you search for information on any subject in this forum board these three have always been here giving good information to others for several years!
Now the question is which one.
cazador

Post by cazador »

If you can't beat them , join them is the saying.
Another good one : Birds of the same feather flock together !
screenman

Post by screenman »

Like I said the guys like glasseye this side of the pond will not get a look in. Why not have a look for number of posts that have been made by each person and then you might get a real idea of who desrves it. No its not me there are many out there who have posted more.

How about Jeff who flew half way around the world to get your resin BS approved.
Over
cazador

Post by cazador »

Screenman, slip of the pen ?
You mean SB for Super Bond , I've a different explanation for BS, guess !!
screenman

Post by screenman »

Cazador,
BS stands for British approval, this puts the resin above the others that have not been tested. You may have seen the information at the top of the forum. No slip of the pen.
Over