WSR Person Of The Year

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
SGT
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

WSR Person Of The Year

Post by SGT »

Who will it be this year?
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
Brent Deines

Re: WSR Person Of The Year

Post by Brent Deines »

I should have put up a poll for the Windshield Repair Person of the Year but didn't get around to it. Since you brought it up however, I will tell you that I nominated you this year Brian. Your contributions to this forum have been substantial, and after watching you in the Windshield Repair Olympics there is no doubt in my mind that your professionalism and attention to detail is second to none.

I am attaching a nomination form in case anyone else cares to nominate someone else, or the form can be used to cast another forum for Brian Fenner of Safe Glass Technologies, who I truly believes deserves it this year. It is always very difficult for me to decide who to vote for as there are so many who contribute to this forum, and who I believe are excellent technicians, there is no question that Brian is a credit to our industry and deserving of this award.
Attachments
Windshield Repair Person of the Year Nomination Form 2009.pdf
This form can be used to fax your nomination or vote for Windshield Repair Person of the Year
(40.33 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
SGT

Post by SGT »

Brent,

I am honored to have been nominated by you. Should others feel the same way, I will welcome the privilege and accept the title in good faith.
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
screenman

Post by screenman »

I could not agree more with Brent on this one, Brian you certainly get my vote.
SGT

Post by SGT »

Thank you Screenman.
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
GlasWeldTech

Post by GlasWeldTech »

Well, If it can't be ME then I would surely vote for Brian. JUST KIDDING!!!!! I would vote for Brian as he is da man and at times he does send some great emails my way.. Never met Brian personnally but we have spoken via phone,chat,and emails and another forum. This guy is Dedicated to his job and family. He has made many contributions to this forum and is a deserving individual. Maybe one day I can ride the new WING up there on a rode trip and have a face to face meet and greet....
fishing1

Post by fishing1 »

I am a new guy here...Just getting WSR off ground. SGT gave me some good advise when I posted newby questions in Nov and Dec..After reviewing forum topics and replies I feel SGT is deserving of the honor..Thanks SGT and good luck.
Layne

Post by Layne »

I move that the nominations be closed!
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

I'm very pleased to announce that Brian Fenner of Safe Glass Technologies was recognized as the 2009 Windshield Repair Person of the Year at the Mobile Tech Expo yesterday. Congratulations Brian!

If anyone wants to offer their thoughts for nominees for who deserve the to receive this award in 2010 I will create a list and open a poll so forum members can have an entire year to weigh in on with their opinions. I will then consider that before submitting my nomination next year. I will also post the 2010 nomination form so you can all submit your own nominations and cast your own votes. The more people who participate the better.

I need to have at least 6 names to create a valid poll so let me know who you think deserves the be awarded the Windshield Repair Person of the Year in 2010.

Congratulations again Brian!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
screenman

Post by screenman »

That has made my day, absolutely fanatasic. Well done Brian you certainly deserve the award.