How many repairs a day?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
cleanerimage

How many repairs a day?

Post by cleanerimage »

I know it verys for every one, some days are good others are bad, but on average how many repairs do you do in a day?
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: How many repairs a day?

Post by Kgobin »

I talk to technicians across the world and most say between 5 and 20 repairs per day. This is truly based on what audience you cater to (i.e. car wash, fleet accounts, or tents)
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

Welcome to the forum, maybe a better question would be how much does someone earn not that many may want to tell you. It is easy to be cheap and busy the idea is to be busy and expensive with low overheads.
Layne

Post by Layne »

Why is the focus on how many per day? Quick dabbing of resin and poor quality of repairs could drive your numbers up...but is that your goal? Remember who the customer is and give them good quality workmanship.
GlassStarz

Post by GlassStarz »

I set myself a goal of what my dail $ need is and do how many it takes to get there and then go Surfing some days its as few as 5 retail or 20 fleet dont stress the count just do what is needed a guy does 20 $10 repairs makes the same as a guy who does 4 $50 repairs
ChampionCHIP,wsr

Post by ChampionCHIP,wsr »

for me it's not about the daily it's about the month. you can drive yourself crazy worrying about it every day.

paul
cleanerimage

Post by cleanerimage »

I was just trying to figure out an average of what every one else is doing. I think it is important to set a goal for every month, but that has to be broken down into weekly and even daily goals. The end result is how much you want to make, but then you have to decide on a monthly, weekly and ultimately a daily goal on how many repairs you plan on doing based on what you charge. so just to make things easier, lets say insurance jobs, i think fleet accounts would be much different, what is an average goal for retail jobs each day, whether it be at a car wash or tent.... etc. ??
t4k

Post by t4k »

As many as possible.
Dave M

Post by Dave M »

I calculated what I would need to "net" annually to live my life comfortably and still be able to save for the future. I than broke that figure down to months and weeks. I know what my goals are so I am aggressive to fill them. I only work on average......28 hours per week! I like my free weekends and family time. I just became a first time grandfather this passed weekend, so maybe have to cut my hours back!!
t4k

Post by t4k »

Dave M wrote:I calculated what I would need to "net" annually to live my life comfortably and still be able to save for the future. I than broke that figure down to months and weeks. I know what my goals are so I am aggressive to fill them. I only work on average......28 hours per week! I like my free weekends and family time. I just became a first time grandfather this passed weekend, so maybe have to cut my hours back!!

Congrats on becoming a grandfather!!