SWOOPER FLAGS!!!! THUMBS UP!!!!

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
stihlcarven
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

SWOOPER FLAGS!!!! THUMBS UP!!!!

Post by stihlcarven »

$130 SHIPPED TO MY DOOR!!!! I wasn't sure what to expect so I purchased 2 of 'em.....I should have gotten 2 more!!!! Jus' look at em!!!! They are huge!!!! I am impressed with the value of these and wanted to share....seems to be great quality as well....can't wait to use em at my spot tomorrow.....I definatly recommend getting a couple if you are looking for great signage....just my 2 cents....
Attachments
100_4051.jpg
100_4051.jpg (27.35 KiB) Viewed 496 times
100_4050.jpg
100_4050.jpg (44.68 KiB) Viewed 496 times
usmc68

Re: SWOOPER FLAGS!!!! THUMBS UP!!!!

Post by usmc68 »

Korey.
Please allow me to see this post.
Thanks.
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

USMC68,
Forum members will not have full use of all board features until "after" they have posted a minimum of 10 posts. Features that you will not be able to use until you have a minimum of 10 posts include, but are not limited to, private messaging, e-mailing, posting photos, and viewing photos.

Thanks for being understanding
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
GLASSTIME
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by GLASSTIME »

Awesome glad to see you got some. I didn't order the wheel stakes, how are they? that seems to be kinda simpler! However my ground stakes work fine! Just if I didn't have access to ground I could use the wheel stakes!

Congrats!
Chad E. Clewis
President
GLASSTIME Windshield Repair & Headlight Restoration

"Its What You Put Into It That Counts"
paulrsf

Post by paulrsf »

Hi-
I'm thinking of getting a tent and some signs. I like the Swooper Flags in your photos, stihlcarven. I found a site that has the same pre-printed WSR signs as yours, wheel stakes, etc. I'm thinking of ordering two. Does anyone have any recommendations for purchasing a tent and additional types of signage? I know there are a lot of options. I was wondering if one style tent works better than another and what is the most economical way to get some custom printed signage with telephone number, etc., printed on it. I've seen a lot of different info on signs -everything from "Free Repairs" to simple contact information. I'd be interested in what has worked best for some of you.
Thanks
Paul
Paul R.
Layne

Post by Layne »

Korey--Again it states that I am not authorized to see the attachment. I don't understand why I am blocked!
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

I apologize about the message that you received. I just checked and tested your account privileges so everything should be working fine now.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
u2ricardo

Post by u2ricardo »

Hi all,

Has anyone had luck leaving a small display on store counters with business cards or postcards? Also, I heard a good idea using large signs & banners: If you can get a store owner to agree to placing them on the side of their building or as one gentleman did from one tree to another. I heard this worked well for that individual. Thanks for the great tips. I am new and constantly reading up and learning on this site and others. Good luck to everyone.
stihlcarven

Post by stihlcarven »

Time2Shine wrote:Awesome glad to see you got some. I didn't order the wheel stakes, how are they? that seems to be kinda simpler! However my ground stakes work fine! Just if I didn't have access to ground I could use the wheel stakes!

Congrats!
Hey Chad, I used them for the first time the other day and they got the real test....we frequently get high winds here and that day way particularly strong. They blew right off the pole and had me running after them through the parking lot where my new site is located. It is a problem that probably has a simple solution, I just haven't worked it out yet....I am also curious to see how well the material holds up in heavy wind conditions. They are advertised to be able to withstand high winds so we will see....the tire stakes held all day....the wind rocks the poles back n forth and I am concerned of metal weakening over time...again we will see. I am in the process of working out my hi wind issues...my ez-up tent was destroyed on the same day...I had it anchored down very well and the wind simply folded the metal legs over....I had even taken the canopy off....the 2 banners I had on the frame was enough to break it I guess.....all in all I am pleased with the added visibility the swooper flags have given me....they are impressively large as you well know.
stihlcarven

Post by stihlcarven »

paulrsf wrote:Hi-
I'm thinking of getting a tent and some signs. I like the Swooper Flags in your photos, stihlcarven. I found a site that has the same pre-printed WSR signs as yours, wheel stakes, etc. I'm thinking of ordering two. Does anyone have any recommendations for purchasing a tent and additional types of signage? I know there are a lot of options. I was wondering if one style tent works better than another and what is the most economical way to get some custom printed signage with telephone number, etc., printed on it. I've seen a lot of different info on signs -everything from "Free Repairs" to simple contact information. I'd be interested in what has worked best for some of you.
Thanks
Paul
Hey Paul....I am a firm believer in signage....in my opinion you will be hard pressed to have too many signs and banners....I currently have 3 large banners...2 simply saying "free windshield repair, ask for details" and 1 with my company logos,phone number , and again free wsr. An a-frame with free wsr ask for details with arrows 4'x3'....2 huge 16' swooper flags that say wsr...a couple large lawn signs, and more signage being made currently. I am adding more a-frames and and one of those big 20' air guys that jerk around in the wind powered by an electric blower...I forget the actual name for em...if you have an idea for a sign have it made...they add credibility to your biz....make em big n simple...thats my 2 cents.