wow what a mess

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
mikenieves

wow what a mess

Post by mikenieves »

okay guys, who will tell me the honest truth about briges and injectors? who is the best? which is better, dry vac or the old screw type? what dry vac is the best? gt or glass pro? what screw tpye is the best? deita or the rest?
where is the proof? i call glas pro last week and they told me that they are the best and the fastest?
how can we compare? you have to buy all the kits and try them all. wow what a mess. i don't have the money to find out what system or resins is the best. help,,, please tell no lies,,,,and be honest,,, someone.
Last edited by Kgobin on August 29th, 2011, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No foul language or vulgarity (including nicknames).
sunshine wr

Re: wow what a mess

Post by sunshine wr »

This oughta be good !!
just chippen away
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by just chippen away »

You are on a DELTA site. What makes you think you will get a straight answer........? I will say after 20 yrs I have tryed a lot of the systems out there, even this system and I always go back to one brand.....

I and others may start a war of brands with the forum host..... You will be better off sending PM's to get the answers you are looking for... With a lot of reading, you will know what brands most everyone uses....

I can tell you most all brands WILL work. YOU the operater need to know how to use it and also the resin does make a differance....

Just because you barked out a demand does not mean you will get the answers you are looking for.... What works for one may not work for the other person...

Good luck
Just Chippen Away
benswindshieldrepair

Post by benswindshieldrepair »

I noticed I started swearing less since purchasing my DeltaKit....
Props24

Post by Props24 »

I believe that every one would say training is more important then brands, heck home made kits work just as well as any brand with the rigth training
t4k
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by t4k »

I use Delta exclusively after trying three (3) different brands over a period of more than ten years. It is like asking which car manufacturer is best.....Chevrolet, Ford, Toyota, BMW, or Lexus. Everyone has an opinion and most of them stink.

Find a dealer that will stand behind their product with great service, training and money back guarantee. How can you go wrong?
bill lambeth

Post by bill lambeth »

I have been doing this for 7 years and using the same brand but all of sudden I am thinking about having an affair with a new company that is new but are bringing ideas from another company and they seem to have very good R and D a lot like Brent.In the las few weeks I all of sudden are wondering if displacement or dryvac is better.Delta,LR or Glassweld?
mikenieves

Post by mikenieves »

wow i think i open up a can of worms, but i still can not get the truth! i do not want to start a war just looking for agreat system. some companies swear than thier system is the best(injector and brige) so why do they kept changing it every 2 to 3 years glass pro is one of the companies thats does this than they don't support the one you bougth from when they started making the cinch. i started with nvs opti kleer in the mid 90's and walt gorman train me, to me the in basicly the same with the except of crack repair and dry vac vs screw type. i just want to know what injector is the best for all types of repairs? cars, trucks, rv,s, buses, boats, etc, etc,....
paulrsf

Post by paulrsf »

You are asking a question that does not have a definite answer so no matter what anyone tells you it will not be absolute. You need to make careful decisions based on sound information. I use Delta Kits equipment for several reasons: 1. It works. 2. I can communicate one on one anytime I like with the staff at Delta Kits. 3. They stand by all of their equipment and supplies. 4. They offer comprehensive training. Last, Delta Kits is often the comparison used by other companies when they advertise. It should be obvious to you that if other companies are basing their comparisons using Delta as the control, Delta Kits must be on to something worth checking out. Other companies may offer some of the same but this is where you have to make your own personal choice. No one can make this easier for you because eventually you will still have to make the choice on your own. I can tell you that I have never been sorry for one minute that I invested in the Delta Kits training and equipment.
Paul R.
thechipdoctor

Post by thechipdoctor »

paulrsf wrote:You are asking a question that does not have a definite answer so no matter what anyone tells you it will not be absolute. You need to make careful decisions based on sound information. I use Delta Kits equipment for several reasons: 1. It works. 2. I can communicate one on one anytime I like with the staff at Delta Kits. 3. They stand by all of their equipment and supplies. 4. They offer comprehensive training. Last, Delta Kits is often the comparison used by other companies when they advertise. It should be obvious to you that if other companies are basing their comparisons using Delta as the control, Delta Kits must be on to something worth checking out. Other companies may offer some of the same but this is where you have to make your own personal choice. No one can make this easier for you because eventually you will still have to make the choice on your own. I can tell you that I have never been sorry for one minute that I invested in the Delta Kits training and equipment.
I agree, when I researched which kit to buy, many of the companies were saying things like 'as good as Delta' or even 'better than Delta'
That suggested to me that Delta was the market place bench mark.
Now, it may be that some of these claims are true, BUT, like most others here, its not just the kit, its training, resins, support etc etc....
Without doubt, Delta is a quality product backed up with quality service and resins...enough said!