Dallas Texas needs help

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
sgearhart
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Dallas Texas needs help

Post by sgearhart »

Well, I am still looking for help. I had one offer, however; he is not living in Texas as of yet. The other offer I had never materialized. I am willing to pay for your time and would even be willing to travel to Oklahoma City, Austin TX, Houston TX, Sherman TX, Paris TX or Shreveport LA for a few days training. I would appreciate any takers. If anyone has an old windshield for practice in the Dallas area, I would appreciate that also, the one I was working with broke in pieces. Have a great week everyone.
Eco Steam
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Eco Steam »

If you're ever in the mood to come down to the Austin Area, I could show you a few things Ive learned over the years. Granted, I don't have 20 years under my belt (just 6+), but I do have a few thousand repairs and counting :-)....

I don't mind helping, if this is something you're interested in doing, just let me know and we can plan a few days of nothing but WSR, which should give you plenty of experience/training.

Justin - ATX
Eco Steam
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Eco Steam »

sgearhart,

I almost forgot, Here in Austin, I get mine from the glass distributor, theres usually a garbage can around their building that all of the replacement techs throw the glass into....just an idea.

ATX
sgearhart

Post by sgearhart »

ATX,
That would be great. My best friend lives in Austin and I can stay with her.

Thanks for the speedy reply
Gearhart
KCBen

Post by KCBen »

I just e mailed Eco Steam for some advise and help, anyone in the Austin area willing to help out I am willing to pay for the training, Eugene Organ is just a little far for me right now.
By the way I did receive my Delta kit about 6 days ago.
Thanks
Softtouchauto

Post by Softtouchauto »

Hi guys. I'm in dallas as well. I'm trained and very confident in what I do I just seem to have some marketing problems. I'm looking for a car wash/lube or dealership I can get an account with! Any suggestions?! Thanks!!!
CGExpressTX

Post by CGExpressTX »

sgearhart wrote:I am just getting started and have gone to the class, but was hoping there is someone in the Dallas, TX area that would be willing to mentor me and assist me in getting started. There will be times over the years that I will be unable to do a repair because I may be out of state helping my mom or visiting my grandson or it could be too difficult of a repair for me. In these cases I would like to team up with another repair company in the area so we can help each other out.
Please contact me if you are in the local area and willing to help me out. My name is Shari

We would love to help!