Where to learn in Argentina?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
RobinLacruz
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Where to learn in Argentina?

Post by RobinLacruz »

Bello, I've been reading about the WSR business for a while now and trying to learn from the experience of the forum members and now I think I am ready to buy a WSR tools kit and start my own venture. I would like to start mu business offering 3 basic services which I think are all important: WSR, headlights restoration and WS polishing. Since I haven't bought anything yet I would like to hear your advice about which kit is the best for each of the above mentioned uses. I would also like to know ir you have representatives in Argentina or ir you have experience with clients outside USA who cannot travel there (I dont have visa and is really difficult to get for me in here) and how can I train myself over here.
Last bit not least I have been checking different WSR tools brands and I would like to know why do you assure deltakits are better. I have been talking to a Mexican franchise owner (doctor parabrisas) who has also been ok the business for a long time and also sells tools without franchising. In your experience what is the advantage of getting a deltakit? (They also have written lifetime guarantee for injectors and price is about the same).
Thanks a lot for your time and hope to get many suggestions and advices.