B150 Bridge VS B300

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
candyman
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

B150 Bridge VS B300

Post by candyman »

When I started out in WSR, I was trained to use the Delta Kits B300 bridge. A few years back I purchased a B150. I put that in my spare bag, that I kept at the office for emergencies. I Pulled it out a few months ago and decided to use it. I found that it was quicker and less cumbersome to use. Instead of using my B300 for all my repairs, I am using the B150 bridge as my daily go to arsenal of tools. So, i now have one of my B300s as my emergency backup. After almost 8 years, all my bridges still look new and function great. I still replace the seals after every 10 uses, and clean the inside with a cotton swab and denature alcohol. I've had to replace one pump during that time. My investment has paid off, many times over. Some times, I need a slightly bigger seal to avoid capping and drilling to fill a break. I think a B150 could be modified to fill that need. Have a great day . Candyman
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: B150 Bridge VS B300

Post by Brent Deines »

My preference is the B250 due to improved stability but the B150 will get the job done.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.