State Farm jobs

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
chad
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

State Farm jobs

Post by chad »

I know in Louisiana State Farm only waives the deductible if it's. Zero deductible. Do they waive the deductible in other states? I think they waive it in Texas.
JamesM

Re: State Farm jobs

Post by JamesM »

In Texas they don't wave the deductible any more.
Dave M
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Dave M »

If there's a zero deductible, there's no deductible to be waived! The insured would have full coverage, right?
Jtmac

Post by Jtmac »

What was meant I believe is State Farm pays 100% of the repair cost if the customer has a zero deductible on glass. This is how State Farm is in Kansas....I'm pretty sure it's Nationwide as I'm in a Tri State area and they're all the same. They will only pay on a zero deductible.
RCRNR

Post by RCRNR »

Out of my 10 state farm customers last week only 3 were approved for insurance billing. Others had to pay cash here it is weird Most State Farm offices offer the customer a free repair coupon from a local glass shop. Problem is that when they go there half the time they tell them it is un repairable and want them to buy a new windshield. I have seen what they say is unrepairable and it is not true some of theses are nickel to quarter size bullseyes. I have had some that after the coupon they bring the car to me to repair instead of replace. As a long time State Farm customer this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. People don't know what is repairable and what is not and this seems almost like the old bait and switch to me. I am educating them one customer at a time that's all we can do. I know State Farm has lost several customers over this issue hopefully they will return to doing the repairs again some day.