New to this

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
njbeasst
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

New to this

Post by njbeasst »

I just ordered my toolkit. I am very excited to start my own business. :D
kennycrane

Re: New to this

Post by kennycrane »

It is a wonderful thing having your own business. Starting my windshield repair adventure has been the best business move that I have ever made. I meet a lot of people, and it has never let me down. About 5 years ago I started installing auto glass but only because I had started out with windshield repair. Delta is a good choice and they will not disappoint you either. Get there training if you can, and practice a lot. I wish you the Best in your new endeavor.
KCBen

Post by KCBen »

Hello from Austin Texas. I don’t have any experience except for the 10 or so practice runs on my practice windshield but what I learned just now!!! don’t be cheap I was being very greedy with my resin and the legs on my combination breaks weren’t filling like I would like them to. This last time I just squeezed the dropper got some resin and put it in the injector wow the crack started to fill nicely. Good times.

Good luck have fun.
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

Use the mirror to look back up inside the injector, if you can see an air bubble in there you need a bit more resin.