New to forum, cant find a certain post

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
windshieldmedic
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

New to forum, cant find a certain post

Post by windshieldmedic »

Hello All,
Dan from Montana. I recently purchased a new delta kit (ez-450D) and am excited to begin a business that I hope to grow into a full-time operation. I watched the training video a few days ago and then immediately jumped onto the the forum. the first post I read had an incredible amount of helpful guidance for getting started, ie getting set up to bill insurance, basic marketing advice etc. It was very detailed and since I haven't been able to find it no matter what I search, I wanted to ask your help in tracking down the post or help getting the information relayed to me.
I've been doing chip repairs at work for about 5 months and the one delta training video I watched has already improved my repairs with their more simple kit exponentially.
Thanks,
Dan
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: New to forum, cant find a certain post

Post by Brent Deines »

Welcome to the windshield repair forum Dan. What part of Montana are you from? There are two of us at Delta Kits and a number of forum members who are successful in this industry from Montana, so it's always interesting to compare notes.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
windshieldmedic
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: New to forum, cant find a certain post

Post by windshieldmedic »

Hello Brent,
I'm from Missoula, MT. I apologize I didn't see your reply until now. Who else is in Montana? I'm getting my LLC registered today, which is exciting. If anyone else is nearby I would love to meet up for coffee or lunch to get to know each other.