WHAT ARE YOUR LOCAL ROCK CHIP RATES

Posts from Old Forum (Pre August 2003)
Anonymous

Really Misunderstood

Post by Anonymous »

I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO CHARGE FOR MY NEW BUSINESS. I'M THINKING OF 59.95 FOR RC INSURANCE BILLED AND 25.00 FOR CASH, WHAT IS THE NORM IN YOUR AREAS
Anonymous

WHAT ARE YOUR LOCAL ROCK CHIP RATES

Post by Anonymous »

wizard glass repair,

Our standard rock chip retail rate is $65.00. We always offer a discount for cash customers though. Usually $10.00 off. Insurance companies never get a break though. If I may suggest, do not set your prices soley on what the competion charges. Set a fair and resonable price for a quality service and make sure you provide it.

Pay it foward,

Brian
www.safeglasstechnologies.com

[email]"info@safeglasstechnologies.com"[/email][/email]
Anonymous

Re: WHAT ARE YOUR LOCAL ROCK CHIP RATES

Post by Anonymous »

What the market will bear here is $45. I bill the networks for insurance jobs, so I usually get more than that. I offer a $10 discount to uninsured clients if they are willing to come to me. If not, they pay full price. If they dont want to pay my price, I thank them for calling and tell them sincerely that I hope their windshield doesnt crack out, because I wont be able to help them if it does.
Anonymous

re: rates

Post by Anonymous »

Is this range of 45-65 per chip repair? or is that a total for any number of repairs?
Anonymous

Re: re: rates

Post by Anonymous »

For me it is $45 for the first + $15 for each additional.
Anonymous

re:rates

Post by Anonymous »

OK,I HAVE DECIDED ON 59.95 FOR INSURANCE AND 25.00 PER CHIP FOR CASH.
THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS. For all of you who are looking for one more thing to do in addition to glass repair check out http://www.thermalweld.com it is only a 2000.00 investment with protected territories.

mark higgins