Sample Glass

Posts from Old Forum (Pre August 2003)
Anonymous

re: Ben

Post by Anonymous »

Hi all
I finished my piece of sample glass and wanted to see what everyone thinks of it and also if anyone uses one of these as a sales tool Thanks in advance for all of your replies. just click the link or cut and paste.

Sample Glass Picture

Fixed URL

Edited by: deltakits Image at: 7/6/03 9:47 am
Anonymous

Sample Glass

Post by Anonymous »

sorry the link isn't in there right try this photos.yahoo.com/bc/g_a_fetty

you might have to look around a little bit but it is in the my photos album.
Anonymous

Re: Sample Glass

Post by Anonymous »

Looks good, are you planning on setting up a display somewhere? or are you using that just to show your cutomers? i used to carry one like that as well, but i realized that if you explain things corrcetly to your customer, there is no need to show him a sample glass.

Just my two cents.

"education is power"
Anonymous

Re: Sample Glass

Post by Anonymous »

Hello- My computer has some problems and couldn't see what you did but thought I would put my suggestion on here since it fits the topic.
I needed sample glass and saw a guy who was working for a major company here and asked him if he might have a windshield that he replaced that wasn't in real bad shape and he had one. I told him I wanted it to practice repairs on and he even made some bulleyes, pits, etc. on it for me and said that's how he learned.
We got a good laugh cause he was used to people wanting their windshields new instead of doing more damage to them. I'm looking forward to practicing on it. Karen
Anonymous

sample glass

Post by Anonymous »

I learned on an old beatup windshield or 2 what I am talking about is I went to a glass shop and bought some 12"x12" pieces of laminated glass and did quite a few before and after repairs. Good luck Karen
Anonymous

sample

Post by Anonymous »

Thank You- This week is my first and I will let you know how it goes....Karen