Extractor or Express

Discuss all aspects of windshield replacement, including techniques, billing, etc.
JustGlassAUG,GA

Extractor or Express

Post by JustGlassAUG,GA »

Sadly our 18 volt Expresses have hit the end of their life cycle. I have seen adds for The Extractor. I need pros and cons for both. Which one is the best investment the Extractor or the Express.
10,000 Thank yous,
J glass
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Extractor or Express

Post by J glass »

Sorry I can't comment on the express, as I have never used it, however i use the 28V Extractor Hornet and love it.
jimmymaguire

Post by jimmymaguire »

Extractor is a easy to use tool. I stand by it for its simplicity and efficiency. I haven't used the express so would like to know its benefits too. With a full charged extractor you can easily extract 4-5 windshields. If lubricated well, it can work smoothly. Its blades are the most durable available in the market
StephenJones

Post by StephenJones »

My vote goes to Extractor. Not much to add to jimmymaguire post. Truly great tool.
lindalewis

Post by lindalewis »

I like extractor especially when you are trying to save a windshield without getting it break. I think this tool is a great one!!! It beats trying to wire out a windshield using windshield wiper arms that's for dam sure!!!