Insurance work

Discuss all aspects of windshield replacement, including techniques, billing, etc.
HemsAutoGlass
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Insurance work

Post by HemsAutoGlass »

Hello everyone, I just started my own business. I been doing auto glass for almost 10 years, I want to get insurance work to expand my business. I want to know how I go about dealing with with insurance company. Any advice would be helpful thanks all.
jimmymaguire

Re: Insurance work

Post by jimmymaguire »

Hi hems,

It's nice to see that u r expanding ur business. U have already spent almost 10 years, So only u need to read the latest guideline and rule of insurance. U may find the same on Google. Once u get the basics then u can deal with the insurance company. Based on the percentage topic u may negotiate with the company. If there is any doubt then plz mention.
vitric
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by vitric »

in my eyes i feel its a must have for a business you also need it if your going to deal with insurance claims
edwardsmary

Post by edwardsmary »

Since you are in business for 10 years, it's easy for you to expand your business by incorporating insurance claim. For this you need to update yourself with the latest guidelines of insurance policy and accordingly negotiate with the insurance company.In many cases insurance companies will not count auto glass damage as a claim on your policy. To be certain, please refer to your policy or contact local agent or insurance provider to confirm specific coverage.