Looking For Ws Replacement Tools

Discuss all aspects of windshield replacement, including techniques, billing, etc.
reggie

Looking For Ws Replacement Tools

Post by reggie »

I am currently looking for some used or new ws replacement tools and a drop box.
StarQuest

Re: Looking For Ws Replacement Tools

Post by StarQuest »

Hey Reggie,

Use your search engine and type "Equalizer Glass Tools" You find everything your looking for in glass replacement.
DragonFly

Post by DragonFly »

if you call Equalizer and tell them your looking for a used or a "demo" equalizer they may keep you in mind down the road. They called me earlier last year, and i told them i was looking at getting a new equalizer express(my best tool!!) but didn't want to pay the full cost. They called me last fall and said they had a demo one they can sell me at half the price and full warranty! So of course i took it. You might be able to call around and see if some of these places have used tools on sale.
sydfloyd44

Post by sydfloyd44 »

I have a nice group of excess hand tools that were headed to E-Bay. Many are Brand New and most are Equalizer.

Give me a shout if you are interested and I can send you some pics and we can talk further.
reggie

Post by reggie »

how would you like to send them I really don't want to put my personal info on the web call me at this # 601 660 2915