Training

Posts from Old Forum (Pre August 2003)
Anonymous

breakouts

Post by Anonymous »

Can anyone suggest a good training class to learn glass repair?
I know Delta offers one, are they good?Know of any close to the Chicagoland, ILL. area.
Also any thoughts on Glass Mechanix and their stuuf? See them advertise a lot and was just curious if they are any good or how their equipment was.
Thanks
Golfr1

Training

Post by Guest »

Welcome to the forums Golfr1!

As far as training, I recommend going to the training offered by the manufacturer of your kit. With our training class, while we feel it is excellent, would not be the right class for you if you buy, say, a Glass Mechanix system for example.

My advice would be to search the forum, check out manufacturers' sites, and decide on the system you prefer.

Jeff Higgins
Delta Kits, Inc.
[email]"jhiggins@deltakits.com"[/email]
www.deltakits.com
Anonymous

Re: Training

Post by Anonymous »

I very firmly suggest buying Delta kits for a number of reasons .. and one of those reasons is NOT that this is their forum. If you would like to call me to talk about training and equipment my line is always open at 503-750-4567.

Brian Jeremiah
Jeremiah's Windshield Repair
Anonymous

Re: Training

Post by Anonymous »

I would like to second Brian Jeremiah's comment and add many have already contacted me. I would like to think I have helped those who have contacted me. My offer still stands for anyone else also. Contact me at 610.657.9924 or at my website link below.

Pay it foward,

Brian
www.safeglasstechnologies.com

[email]"info@safeglasstechnologies.com"[/email][/email]