You won\'t this one!

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
sunshine wr

Post by sunshine wr »

I had a customer today who had gone to A#%A auto body & glass for a repair; they told him they could not repair from a liability standpoint because the materials that they use to repair windshields is so hard that if someone were to hit their head in that particular spot in the windshield, they would be liable for injuries to said person. The damage was in the passenger side center of the windshield. I repaired no problem. :D
sunshine wr

You won't this one!

Post by sunshine wr »

oops! You won't believe this one...
sydfloyd44

Post by sydfloyd44 »

Was the damage on the inside of the windshield or were they just looking to put a new windshield in it and go for the big $$?
DaveC

Post by DaveC »

In fact, I find myself in the same sort of boat since the quality of any repair that I complete is so outstanding, that I will not repair a windshield for anybody over the age of 35, else they would not live long enough to take true advantage of my lifetime guarantee :lol:
desertstars

Post by desertstars »

Sounds to me like the guy who told him that had already hit his head on the windshield more than once.
desertstars

drilling

Post by desertstars »

Dave.

I'm over the age of 35 and I resemble that remark.