Phone book advertising

Discuss all aspects of headlight restoration, including marketing, technical, and business advice.
wdoctor

Phone book advertising

Post by wdoctor »

Hello all,
Thanks to all you guys on this forum, I'm new to the h/l restoration business. I've been doing w/s repairs for a little over 9yrs now and as many have pointed out, their is more and more competition-even up here in North Dakota. So, in trying to find an alternative as a supplement, I came across this forum. Thanks to many of your comments, I decided to try dvelup and it's been working out great. I started with a beginner kit practicing by hand, but found that they weren't turning out as well as some of the before and after pics I've seen, so I've since purchased power tools locally (again thanks to this forum), and now they turn out awesome. What a difference!!

Anyway, my original idea for this post was to ask about advertising in the phonebook. My yellow page advertising for w/s repair is up for renewal and I'm looking for ideas of what you guys do for this type of advertising for h/l restoration.

As far as other marketing, the obvious reasons for h/l rest. are
-cosmetic appearance

-better resale value

-better visibility @ night(has anyone found any statistics on how much light the corrosion holds back?

Thanks!!