Glasweld G3fusion Kit

Got something to sell? Post it here!
Turkey

Re: Glasweld G3fusion Kit

Post by Turkey »

Back to my originally post, I have a Glasweld G3fusion Kit for sale for 900.00. If an interested party thinks that is too high than make an reasonable offer. I am mixed about selling it though because it has been such a good kit.

Delta makes quality equipment and their service is outstanding. I have nothing but good to say about Delta. Even allowing a post that allows someone to sell another brand of equipment shows a their good business practices. With that said, before I bought this system, I checked with a number of folks that have used various systems and decided on the Glasweld G3. It has worked very well for me.

The system I am selling is in outstanding condition.

Thanks
ocoma123

Post by ocoma123 »

Frank EU wrote:You know, I am not sure wether it is allowed or not (and I do not care) to post something ''open-minded'' like this, but this is what you get when people see something and want to get it. And want to get it NOW. Buy, buy, buy. Do NOT think, just get it.

I have seen that happening many, many times before. It is mainly caused by the dangerous I-do-not-want-nor-have-to-think-about-this, I-just-grab-my-credit -card syndrom. The credit card system makes it too easy to just over-spent, waste, money. For what?

I would say: many, too many, kits are collecting dust, within 12 months after they were purchased.
Come on newbies, think, prepare yourself, do NOT believe anything you read, hear or see, here on this forum or any other place.
You are very, very silly to think or even believe that you can be as succesfull as others in our trade.
If you want to be involved in this business, just find a job somewhere, for a year or so. Do NOT waste any money.
Gain experience, be trained, than decide what you want.

I would strongly advice to NOT start in this trade without proper preparations. Without a training, without support (I wish trainings were mandatory!).
But if you do, and you give up at some point, you're stuff won't be worth a lot if you have to sell it on the market place.
The stuff above is not worth more than $500.

Frank EU - I want to get into the Winshield Repair Business - I have been financially devatsed - Wont go onto details-
I dont Just BUY BUY Buy and I dont even have 1 Credit card. I have been reasearching this for at least a year. its a huge
investment for me when every penny counts. My kit will not collect dust unless im that bad at repairing windshields.

I am very excited about this business and might be asking to many question so Im sorry if i am. I do know what you
mean- its liek getteing a gYM memebrship u go for a bit then stop. Most of my buddies have one and never go.
I plan on doing this and doing it well. I have own website in the works, business paln to start - name ect.
I do like the Glas weld pro cure lamp but Dleta seems so helpful. Anyway Ill stop rambling.......I also Hate
the Lakers!!!!
Frank EU
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Frank EU »

I have just sent you a PM. Please do go to your PM inbox here on the forum for more information.
GLASSTIME

Post by GLASSTIME »

This is soley my own opinion. No harm intended!!!

Why does everybody like the Fancy little G3??? Seriously it's like anoter kit i seen on here that's the size of my vehicles hood with a bunch of non sense buttons and gadgets! Everybody seems to want to go for the fancy! The stuff that looks expensive.. Well let me say "FANCY" isn't going to perform or gurantee you as a technisian doing a repair a QUALITY REPAIR!

Example: A guy I know drove a mazda protege for some time. This was a 1993 model. He grown so tired of this car and along with his promotion at work decided one day he wanted something better. Something flashy! So he drove up in a 2009 Avalanche with 24" wheels on it. Around 3 weeks went buy and I started hearing him say. "Man that thing sucks a lot of gas" My Mazda was a dump but it never smoked that much gas.

Point given.....

If it's flashy you want, then by all means flashy is what you get! But I can tell you all the fancy gadgets out thier is just a MARKETING TECHNIQUE! I promise!

You don't need a bunch of hoses and buttons and whistles and you don't need the 50th anniversary Gold Plated Edition with an automatic creamer on it for your coffee while your doing a repair. Companies out there sware their kit is better than the next one. I am a Delta user and am very proud of it. I always get optimal results with my equipment always! The floks at Delta are very knowledge based, very kind and will treat you like family. Plus when you buy from them the equipment, profits, money you earned is yours. Be careful there are those that can and will suck you into thier ordeal (Franchise).

Delta even has a send it back gurantee. You unhappy for any reason just return it. Get it from DELTA! You won't be dissapointed,

For those that are strapped for cash right now and think you seen a great deal. STOP! DDo exactly what FrankEU said, Research and in the meantime save your darn money and buy a kit that's going to produce and last a lifetime! Get some training, make sure this is something you want to do. You can do this I know you can, each and every person interested in this field can do and make what they want out of it!

Good Luck! JMHO!
Chad E. Clewis
President
GLASSTIME Windshield Repair & Headlight Restoration

"Its What You Put Into It That Counts"
just chippen away
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by just chippen away »

Man, you are going to get a major discount on your next order.
You did pile that one up pretty high..

One needs to have a neutral site were anyone can post reviews anomalously like they do for most other tools and tool manufactures. Pros and Cons of the system.

I have 4 brands, one is on the shelf, and the other three are in the tool box, I have been trying to find a resin to really keep another in the box, I am trying it with there resin, trying it with the resin I like best, but still I am having a problem trying to keep system #2. Not many pros and a few cons.....

Again : One needs to have a neutral site were anyone can post reviews anomalously like they do for most other tools and tool manufactures. Pros and Cons of the system.
Just Chippen Away
sunshine wr

Post by sunshine wr »

For someone just posting an item for sale. Turkey sure has taken alot of abuse.
Turkey

Post by Turkey »

I thought twice about posting on the forum but you never know unless you try. I intend this to be my last post.
If anyone else is interested in the kit, please pm me and I will try to respond quickly to any questions you have. I am doing some triathlons this year which is becoming expensive and would like to sell the kit to pay for some of it. I will start trying to sell it locally and or on ebay soon. If I sell it great and if not, that's ok too.

Best wishes and good business to everyone. Thanks
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Turkey,

Sorry things got so off track and this topic has not yet been a positive experience for you. A lot of forum members login infrequently so it is not uncommon to get responses weeks or months after the original post. There are a lot of GW users on the forum so if the price is right I think you will eventually get it sold. Please at least post one more time if you do get the kit sold or if the asking price changes.

Thanks for your patience with the unexpected responses to a simple "for sale" listing.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Turkey

Post by Turkey »

Brent wanted me to post if I sold system which I did for 900.00. Thanks