Jobs you still have or used to have before windshield repair

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
benswindshieldrepair
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Jobs you still have or used to have before windshield re

Post by benswindshieldrepair »

Currently a sheriff's deputy. Through high school and after I worked in auto repair and auto parts for a few years, been in the cop gig since. I work 12 hours shifts and it pencils out to 15 days per month so about half the time I do WSR and half the time I do the cop gig. I enjoy my work but I am very sick of the politics in law enforcement. My ex-"side-job" was involvement in special assignments on my department that allowed for overtime etc such as SWAT. But the WSR deal has taken place of that income and I'm very pleased with it, way more pleased than doing "cop" stuff all month long. I am planning on eventually expanding my business to include mobile replacement due to the demand where I live but that is a ways down the road...

AND - Groofop! Geez man you are only 16 right?!!! Your work ethic is very commendable but you gotta have some time to chase girls your mom doesn't like and get into a little mischief before its too late and you get labeled "adult." :D
groofop
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Jobs you still have or used to have before windshield re

Post by groofop »

benswindshieldrepair wrote: AND - Groofop! Geez man you are only 16 right?!!! Your work ethic is very commendable but you gotta have some time to chase girls your mom doesn't like and get into a little mischief before its too late and you get labeled "adult." :D
Thanks! Hehe, Ben sees right through my plan; get a nice job so I don't have to chase the girls! :) Too bad I live in a town where everyone knows me just cause my Dad is a buisness owner.
--
groofop