Happy New Year Everyone!

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
AGSS

Happy New Year Everyone!

Post by AGSS »

Iam expecting a great year ahead what about you. has everyone began putting together a plan for the new year...I read the coitster plans to push more long crack repairs i think I may do the same.
Frank EU
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Happy New Year Everyone!

Post by Frank EU »

Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Happy New Year!

2011 was an interesting year for the windshield repair and headlight restoration business. Delta Kits did end on a positive note with a record December and a record year in 2011, but we certainly had to work for every penny of it. A very heartfelt Thank You to everyone who contributed to our success in 2011 and previous years. We are very Blessed to have so many loyal customers and friends.

Although the overwhelming majority of windshieldrepairforum.com members are not Delta Kits customers, many of you are here because you believe, as we do, in the importance of working together to raise the level of professionalism in our industry. Thank you for your efforts in that regard.

Best wishes to all of you for a healthy and prosperous 2012!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
GLASSTIME

Post by GLASSTIME »

Hello Everyone!!!!

I am so glad to be back, its a new year, and 2012 WILL be prosperous for us all. Hope everyone stays safe out there, keep chip'n and stay in the "Know How".
I've got a great business and marketing plan, in the works and will soon implement the new strategies very soon. A lot is in the works for us this year and can't wait to tell you all the success of it come December!
Chad E. Clewis
President
GLASSTIME Windshield Repair & Headlight Restoration

"Its What You Put Into It That Counts"