Need a banner slogan or catch phrase...feeling creative?

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
Shurte
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Need a banner slogan or catch phrase...feeling creative?

Post by Shurte »

usmc68 wrote:All due respect, if you are new to this, please don't say you are the premier wsr company, unless you're the only one.
I'm in my 24th year in Dec., am good at what we do, but have no idea where I stand in the VERY large metro Atlanta area, and don't care.
Good luck.
For the overly literals out there, premier has multiple meanings...So "you're" not required to be first to use it.

So using in context of rank or importance, Ive actually taking time to evaluate my compositions work. (When Im inspecting windshields and see a completed repair I ask the client about who did it ect. I never bash the work but if they ask I might educate them about the work done, Good or bad.) So I use the word premier to indicate that my work is "ranked", or "leading" in quality.

Chiparoo, I appreciate your advice. As to you not giving out your "creative ideas" thats certainly your prerogative, but to assume others wont is a sad assumption that I hope youre wrong about. Ive had the opportunity to have had some amazing mentors and leaders help me in my life and let me tell you its a win win for all.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life
by what we give." - Winston Churchill
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

"Most of our work goes unnoticed" It is also one of the reasons we seem to think the majority of repairs others do are poor quality, in as much as you do not see the good one's.
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

screenman wrote:"Most of our work goes unnoticed" It is also one of the reasons we seem to think the majority of repairs others do are poor quality, in as much as you do not see the good one's.
I hadn't seen that one before...I really like that.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
blind_squ
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by blind_squ »

No real business man/woman would ever "give away" their intellectual property. I fail to see the win/win in that. Notice I said, "property". It has an "asset value" that is the exclusive property of the person/company that holds that copywrite and/or trademark.
I endured, and still do, many years of trial and error learning what works and what doesn't. You have a simple choice to "pay your dues" or pay someone for their expertise. Now, that's win/win.
If you expect freebies, you'll find some but it's best to trust your own intuitive guidance of your "creativeness" will manifest naturally from you.
As far as getting something for nothing, remember you always get what you pay for.
I noticed over many years that, for example, the incredible amount of information contained, for free, right here on this forum is overlooked or ignored and people keep showing up and being too lazy to scan the posts, ask, "how do I start a WSR business"?
My point is, people tend to place more value on something they actually paid for and anyone who doesn't pay their dues by digging to find the information or getting off their ass and hitting the bricks to learn is not going to last or even build anything substantial in this or any other business.
That's not sad, just real world.