Quickfixxrepair

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Eco Steam
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Quickfixxrepair

Post by Eco Steam »

I'm beginning to second guess this company, simply put, they have too much control over your money.

While submitting your invoice online at their site, you can choose how you wanna get paid, the regular pay (you supposedly get paid when they get paid from insurance co) or their quick pay for an additional $3.50, they use to have a 3 day pay, but it vanished in December 2012, because they ran out of $ to pay people, thats directly from them. The issue is this, once you have submitted your invoice, they can change how you get without notice to you.

So, if you choose their quick pay and pay the additional $3.50 for a total of $13.50, they can change it to their regular pay which can take 6 to 8 weeks to get paid, which is ridiculous!!!

Not here to bash them, but their process is horrible and I don't like it at all and will NOT be using them anymore.

Use this company at your own risk, seriously!
chipfixman
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by chipfixman »

I use quick fixx for most of my insurance jobs. I find that the number of jobs they send me to be pretty good. it is free money and jobs that I would not have gotten without them sending it to me. Bash them if you want but they do a great deal for my business. I just opened my 7th location and I get jobs from them for every location. Tell me who else makes it that easy to grow my business? NOBODY! Also, your problem with quick pay is ridiculous! You are complaining because they changed your job from a quick pay to their "regular pay" serious? In the past I dealt with networks that take 60 to 90 days to pay. Yes many pay faster but I have been strung out many times on a job. That is just how the business is. I do some quick pay and some regular pay. I am trying to do more regular pay now that I have more money flowing in and can float myself without having to pay the extra fee. Also I just checked and it says right on their invoice submission form that they have the right -"Quick Pay" and "3 Day Pay" may be removed, by Quick Fixx, from any submission for any reason." This came right from their invoice submission.

I have spoken to many techs affiliated with NWRA and they all seem to say the same thing, which is if we are going to compete against the giants of this industry we will need to unite the techs together. In participating with quick fixx I feel that I am doing this. They have their problems just like every other network, but at least they are acting in my best interest unlike other networks that own their own glass companies and want to put me out of business.
Windshield911

Post by Windshield911 »

Chipfixman,do you by chance work for quickfixx? Just asking, no rhyme or reason
Vikingfann

Post by Vikingfann »

I've done my insurance processing through Quickfixx for several years now and the only occasions that the quickpay was taken off one of my jobs was when there was some problem with the submission or approval on the insurance side. It's never been arbitrarily taken off. The majority of my jobs are cash jobs so I don't get very many referrals from them. Last month I drove 60 miles each way to a referral only to find out the crack had expanded way beyond repair. The customer was surprised to see me and said he had called in several days earlier to cancel the repair. At first I thought Quickfixx failed to communicate that to me but then I found out he had cancelled the repair with his insurance company and they didn't bother to tell Quickfixx. Quickfixx may not be for everyone, but it works for me.
Mr Bill

Post by Mr Bill »

If you drive 60 miles each way, you use 4 gallons of fuel and 2 hours of time ; not including the 40 minutes for the repair.
Can you make a profit doing that?
bill lambeth

Post by bill lambeth »

40 minutes for the repair? :shock:
screenman

Post by screenman »

Funny enough, 40 minutes is the same amount of time I used to allocate for single one off jobs, which is the reason I seldom do them nowadays.

I also cannot see any money at all in that job and agree totally with Mr Bill, just think how many potential customers have been passed on the way.
Eco Steam

Post by Eco Steam »

chipfixman wrote:I use quick fixx for most of my insurance jobs. I find that the number of jobs they send me to be pretty good. it is free money and jobs that I would not have gotten without them sending it to me. Bash them if you want but they do a great deal for my business. I just opened my 7th location and I get jobs from them for every location. Tell me who else makes it that easy to grow my business? NOBODY! Also, your problem with quick pay is ridiculous! You are complaining because they changed your job from a quick pay to their "regular pay" serious? In the past I dealt with networks that take 60 to 90 days to pay. Yes many pay faster but I have been strung out many times on a job. That is just how the business is. I do some quick pay and some regular pay. I am trying to do more regular pay now that I have more money flowing in and can float myself without having to pay the extra fee. Also I just checked and it says right on their invoice submission form that they have the right -"Quick Pay" and "3 Day Pay" may be removed, by Quick Fixx, from any submission for any reason." This came right from their invoice submission.

I have spoken to many techs affiliated with NWRA and they all seem to say the same thing, which is if we are going to compete against the giants of this industry we will need to unite the techs together. In participating with quick fixx I feel that I am doing this. They have their problems just like every other network, but at least they are acting in my best interest unlike other networks that own their own glass companies and want to put me out of business.
I honestly don't care if you're about to open your 7 or 17th location and you solely use quick fixx, or maybe I'm the exception when it comes to how my business is handled with them.

I'm doing my part to share with the delta community my most recent experiences with them, and it's as simple as that.

Ridiculous is how I feel, and I simply ended my relationship with them, for me it's NOT worth the headaches of dealing with a company that will control your money and pay you when they see fit, thats NOT good business.

After nearly 7 years of doing this, I have NEVER had an insurance payment take longer than a few weeks, and thats even me submitting directly to them, NO 3RD PARTY!

So, you feel the way you do....thats cool and I'm jumping for joy for you and your 7 locations....for me and my measly 1 mobile unit, I will run it how I see fit and thats that!
Eco Steam Car Wash & Detailing
GlassStarz

Post by GlassStarz »

Almost Ten years with ACT couldnt be happier :D Super easy put the customer on the phone do the repair
Vikingfann

Post by Vikingfann »

I agree there isn't much money to be made driving 60 miles to a repair but I had nothing else scheduled for the time and sometimes you have to accept a few unprofitable referrals to get the profitable ones. I wish I had fleet accounts like Screenman does but that's just not the case in my area.