My intro

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
Valentine
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

My intro

Post by Valentine »

Hope everyone is doing good out there in the realm of autoglass, the name's Valentine and I run a windshield replacement/repair business out of SLC, UT.

I worked a combined total of 4 years at Safelite and Technaglass where I learned how to do everything from door glasses, back glass, side view mirrors, rockchip and moulding repairs, leak repairs, etc.

I finally ventured out on my own because I wanted to be my own boss and not have to answer to anyone. I've only been doing it on my own for 3 months but I already have a few constant customers. I'm now researching about insurance companies and how to bill them out properly.

So hello to all and hope to get some reference experience through this forum.

Cheers

-Valentine
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: My intro

Post by Brent Deines »

Welcome to the forum Valentine. Before I started at Delta Kits I was an auto glass installer and shop owner. Let me know if I can assist you in any way.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Valentine
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Valentine »

Thanks for the support Brent. I also recently bought the Delta B300 bridge and it's been a pleasure to use. I learned rockchip repair and did thousands of them on the Daytona bridge from Glass Mechanix but after doing 2 chips with the new one I got the hang of the vacuum cycle and so on.
bill lambeth

Post by bill lambeth »

Welcome aboard! You have a big head start on most people starting out! Good luck!