Hard time finding general liability insurance near Seattle..?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
RonLove
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Hard time finding general liability insurance near Seattle..?

Post by RonLove »

I live near Seattle, well... a couple hours away. Zipcode 98528, I keep requesting quotes and reaching out to insurance companies I find on Google and for some reason I am not having any luck. I have received a few responses via email asking for bits of information, but then no follow up. Any suggestions? I am sure that any answers provided to this post will help others trying to get started as well. I got verified with google and got on yelp, so I feel like my online presence is already growing. I am also playing with Google AdWords a bit, while my goal is to keep overhead at a minimum until I get more established, I set a $50 limit for the month and applied a promo code for $75 in free credits after that. So far I have 8 clicks which cost me $5.49 , with no calls or appointments from any of those clicks so far. But the main objective right now for me is just to be noticed, once customers start to come in I feel that between word of mouth and reviews and added clicks/traffic to my online postings will just continue to improve my status. Thank you.
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Hard time finding general liability insurance near Seattle..?

Post by screenman »

I cannot help with the insurance side, but do not wait for calls to happen as this will limit your business a lot. Get out there and meet your future customers, fleets, companies, buses, trucks, suv's.
candyman

Post by candyman »

You may go broke and only generate clicks Door canvass local business and offices. Establish yourself in local market, to generate repeat business and referrals . Contact RLI, to see if they cover your area of the country. $500K policy my area is about 297. I have garage keepers with them. Good luck.
RonLove

Post by RonLove »

candyman wrote:You may go broke and only generate clicks Door canvass local business and offices. Establish yourself in local market, to generate repeat business and referrals . Contact RLI, to see if they cover your area of the country. $500K policy my area is about 297. I have garage keepers with them. Good luck.
Thank you! RLI seems to be a really fair and decent provider. The last agent I? spoke with at a different company quoted my $550 annual, 228.47 down payment.. RLI quoted me $197 annual for the same coverage type. Thanks again.