air in chip can i redo

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
joeym056
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

air in chip can i redo

Post by joeym056 »

So im still getting some practice in here and there. If there is still some black in it can i go back in with drill and restart. If there is a prior repair can you go back in and fix it. Thanks for your time.
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: air in chip can i redo

Post by screenman »

That depends on so many factors I cannot give a definate answer, I would though say that at least a third if not more of the repairs I do for dealers are re-do's on repairs carried out before by unskilled or uncaring conmen.

If you would let us ahave a picture or two of what you are ending up with now then we can give more help. A picture paints a thousand words.
joeym056

Post by joeym056 »

That I will do. Thank you so much. I have to say if anyone ever knew my situation they would understand how big it is that I have found something I truely love doing. This business has been such a blessing to me. I do have to hurry tho and get this rolling before I lose my home. Lol. I have 50 days. Screenman you seem to really know your stuff and its awesome you offer your knowledge.
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

We've all been there! I spent just about every penny I had to buy my first windshield repair system, then spilled a bottle of resin before I did my first repair for money. Thankfully things improved greatly as soon as I landed my first fleet account.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
joeym056

Post by joeym056 »

Yes sir. I will not give up. I really enjoy this business.