Starting new business, need insurance and llc info

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
SeeClearly

Re: Other Business Insurance

Post by SeeClearly »

Mine is $388.00 per year and this includes $2,000,000 in general liability insurance plus some added pieces to sleep easy at night. I hope this helps. :smile:
t4k
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by t4k »

I am going to call RLI. I am currently using Auto Owners and I am paying twice as much as you guys for the same $500,000.00 coverage:mad: . Thanks for bringing up the subject:eusa_clap
I102bs

Post by I102bs »

RLI has good pricing for liability insurance but does not offer Garage Keeper insurance as far as I can tell. Is anyone getting good rates on Garage Keeper Insurance?
lordstanley13

Post by lordstanley13 »

Well I renewed for another year with RLI.. I hope this topic enlightened some people out there on insurance..
GlasWeldTech

Post by GlasWeldTech »

We had RLI for years and it was cheap. This last year someone supposedly got hurt due to a vendors equipment. Don't ask for details as I do not know them, I will just say it was a detailer and he had equipment scattered about. 99% of my work is dealer or fleet. Our larger dealers insisted they be listed as an additional insured like lynx does. We had to go out and it took awhile as when word got out all the large dealers wanted to be listed as additional insured. All dealer work was STOPPED UNTIL they had a copy of our policy with them shown as additional insured. We complied and it costs us about $900.00 per year for 1 million. When all the vendors in our area heard we had complied they wanted to know where we got ours from as some couldn't meet this demand. It took a lot of calls but we did it and I will say we had to call a lot of agents to find one and then get them to fax copies to all dealers.
ProClear

Post by ProClear »

Does anyone have RLI's number? Or, do you have to go through a broker?
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Try This:

Ashley Bustinza
RLI @Home Business Protection
Phone: (866) 741-6560
Ashley_Bustinza@rlicorp.com
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
tooldini

Post by tooldini »

I have 1 million thru state farm its like 250.00 a year. not the cheapest but its good coverage and its all on one bill :)
wsrusa

Post by wsrusa »

211.00 for 1,000,000 in coverage wow That is cheap Do you have a number for RLI?
t4k

Post by t4k »

wsrusa wrote:211.00 for 1,000,000 in coverage wow That is cheap Do you have a number for RLI?

I called RLI this week and they quoted me a price of $320 for $500,000.00. I have better coverage through my local insurance.