Windshield repaired wrong

Posts from Old Forum (Pre August 2003)
Anonymous

typos

Post by Anonymous »

PATRICA,

No one is doubting the quality of your repair. Food for thought was thrown out for you to think about. I know that when I am not pleased with something sometimes I have gotten a little edgy myself. We just wanted you to be sure of what you were dealing with and not jumping off the handle. Try to remember we going on your post not physically living your bad experience. When you post for someones advice be prepared to get something you might not want to read. We can only speculate how bad it really was. I know that if I left instructions with my better half which it seems like you did then they should have made sure that they would have been adheared to. This is not taking the repairmans side, it was just something else to think about. Either way, good for you on the cheaper price on that glass. I hope they installed it correctly for you as you know how crucial it is for your safety. In the future please dont give up on window repair. Coose your shop wisely, I am sure you will be pleased with the outcome from it and at the very least happy about the fantastic savings.

Pay it foward,

Brian
www.safeglasstechnologies.com

[email]"info@safeglasstechnologies.com"[/email][/email]
Anonymous

Re: typos

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks,
It was installed today took only 45 mins. I do trust windshield repair and would do it again with safelite any company but repair-one. I just think my luck sent me someone who was unhappy with there job therefore lacked quality repair. The md inspection went great and ill get my tags tomorrow.
I didnt leave instructions for him either becouse the repairman was suppose to contact me, i knew he would be busy in his office
Patricia
Anonymous

thanks

Post by Anonymous »

Glad you got it all sorted, I was surprised that you trusted them to replace it too, but sometimes we have to go the route you did and move on... I Understand the saving money Issue... Again I say for chips repairs go with a REPAIR ONLY Guy, Not someone that has an interest in selling you a new windshield if the repair goes wrong... Repair only guys have a great interest in making your repair look its best, They depend on your $59.95 to make a living.... most wont charge if it doesnt meet their expectations....think about it..... Good Luck with your new car....