Starting new business, need insurance and llc info

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
ocoma123

Re: Starting new business, need insurance and llc info

Post by ocoma123 »

So If I own a mobile windshield repair service and i drive to customer or they drive to me and I never drive there
car I only need the 500k liability ins? Sol Pro -Myself no employess-in Texas- Experts what do u suggest honestly?

thx
t4k
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by t4k »

Insurance is a gray area to say the least. You should do some leg work and check with insurance companies in your state to get the real story.
ocoma123

Post by ocoma123 »

t4k wrote:Insurance is a gray area to say the least. You should do some leg work and check with insurance companies in your state to get the real story.
I agree...GRAY AS HELl...I guess I am asking a Mobile perosn does... If you never ever drive another persons vehichle
do you need more thabn liability ins. Gargae keeper ins does anyone use that for a mobile service where the cuustomer doenst even get out oh there car?

thx.... lol
beepeep

Post by beepeep »

Hi

I will just start my business and I also told that should make the Business Liability insurance with RLI , I am in San Diego CA , I called some agent
and he asked for 310$ for a year , but I think u be happy with your 180$
do any one know better rate or other Representative with better rate for me in San Diego CA

Thanks Allot

Yours

Bee Peep