Why Use Delta Anymore?

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
Repair1

Why Use Delta Anymore?

Post by Repair1 »

After many years repairing windshields using Delta, thinking there is nothing better well I guess I was wrong. I finally found another bridge that works better called the pinch! Man this thing is awesome! Sorry Jeff I just felt I needed to say something you have to see it to believe it I guess.. Their slogan is you must pinch it before you fill it, kind of catchy I would say
Delta Kits
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Why Use Delta Anymore?

Post by Delta Kits »

Hopefully i'll start breathing again soon....Any time now...

:)
Delta Kits, Inc.
StarQuest

Post by StarQuest »

That was a good one Brian!!!

Earlier this morning I was going to send you one that I heard Kurt Busch (your favorite NASCAR driver) fell off his Moped today breaking both legs and had to cancel Bristol this weekend! Darn....another missed opportunity;)
wsrgal

Post by wsrgal »

i'm guessing your pun was intended to insult a legitimate repair system.....!!!! i thought it in very POOR taste...mentality showing through loud and clear.
wsrgal

Post by wsrgal »

Sorry to hear what I had to say was taken as an insult..was not my intent, it was a real concern that the cut it seemed to be was real...that I think is a true insult.
Gr8tTech

Post by Gr8tTech »

Funny funny