Location???????

Posts from Old Forum (Pre August 2003)
Anonymous

Re: Re:Location

Post by Anonymous »

Mr. Chips Inc.

Tigard, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Salm and Jantzen Beach
(All in Oregon)

Jeremiah, were neighbors and I think you probably remember us meeting once down at mall 205?

no hard feelings buddy just checkin out the competition, you know how it is...

Good luck with that location, it looks like it will be verry pofitable for you
Anonymous

Re: Re:Location

Post by Anonymous »

im in the Raleigh NC. area.... im part time nights and weekends for now... installations and repairs...
im keith.. The Car Glass Company
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

sunshine wsr fairburn,ga. i am working metro atlanta area,it seems to be pretty much covered.i've been business about 2 months
Anonymous

Re: location

Post by Anonymous »

I just ordered my kit from DeltaKits... Will be here Monday. I will be concentrating on the Jackson, WY and surrounding areas... Hopefully including Yellowstone National Park (Still trying to find details on Rules and Regs). Lots of windshield damage and not much competition here... Good for me!

Erik Drake
Pain in the Glass Windshield Repair
Anonymous

Re: Jackson, WY

Post by Anonymous »

I am located in Lasalle Michigan. Nu-visions windshield repair.I will be open this July.I am new to the biz and am hoping for the best.I have not once seen an advertisement of anykind for repair except in the yellow pages.I can count about 10 companies doing it,, but no advertising.Thought that was a little different.

Jeff(aka tooldini)
Anonymous

Lasalle MI

Post by Anonymous »

Denver, Colorado

400 plus other competitors and growing steadily.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ROUNDUP, MT BUT I SERVICE MOST OF SOUTHERN MONTANA. ALOT OF DOOR KNOCKING AND COLD CALLS OUT HERE IN THE BOONIES.

MARK