Mobile Insurance? Cost?

Discuss all aspects of windshield replacement, including techniques, billing, etc.
Windshield Guy

Mobile Insurance? Cost?

Post by Windshield Guy »

Hi Everybody...

Just wondering what kind of insurance you guys all have... is it comprehensive business liability ? Can you get insurance for mobile replacement at all? I have a location but is it poss to get it for ppl who provide a mobile service? I understand replacement and repair is the same category for insurers ... ??? Any co's to avoid, any which are really good? Thanks.

WindshieldGuy
Windshield Guy

Re: Mobile Insurance? Cost?

Post by Windshield Guy »

For everyones info State Farm cover this ..its $38 a mth

Windshield Guy wrote:Hi Everybody...

Just wondering what kind of insurance you guys all have... is it comprehensive business liability ? Can you get insurance for mobile replacement at all? I have a location but is it poss to get it for ppl who provide a mobile service? I understand replacement and repair is the same category for insurers ... ??? Any co's to avoid, any which are really good? Thanks.

WindshieldGuy
chipsannoy

Post by chipsannoy »

Does anyone have a contact number for the Insurance company? Or for that matter, any other Insurance company recommendations for the mobile guy?
JAC

Post by JAC »

American Family Insurance does liability insurance for Auto Glass Replacement/Repair Companies. They pick and choose their States they do business in though, mostly in the Mid West and West, but if you are in a State they do sell in, it is a good policy for a fair price if you are a "mom and pop" business.

JAC
chipsannoy

Post by chipsannoy »

Thanks for the reply, but they don't serve Texas. If anyone has a point of contact and a name of a reasonable Insurance company that covers Texas I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
chippy

Post by chippy »

Try Zurich Commercial, Norm. $600/yr.
chipsannoy

Post by chipsannoy »

Thanks, is this Jay? I will try and see what they say. From first glance I believe they are out of the UK. I hope that doesn't matter.

Thanks, Norm