Car wash referals.

Posts from Old Forum (Pre August 2003)
Anonymous

Re: marketing power for you

Post by Anonymous »

I'm looking for some help. I have set up a program with a full service carwash. For starters the owner wants to work with us but we won't be able to aggressively solicit his customers, on site, until spring of next year because of limited space on site. He will be expanding and adding more room late winter.

He wants us to put some sort of display in his lobby. This car wash is in a smaller market and only 2 glass shops in this town of about 50-60k. He does 300-500 cars per day, with winter volume, following a snowstorm, of 700-800 per day.

Any suggestions on type of display and what kind of program for referal fees for both replacement and repairs.
I've got to call him back monday with the full program. So respond this weekend.

Thanks you guys and ladies are great
Anonymous

Car wash referals.

Post by Anonymous »

I manage a full service car was at this time and see alot of broken windows go through everyday...Ive made my own flyers to hand out if I see a broken window. Also see if the car wash owner would add something to the bottom of their reciept for glass repair. If there using the DRB system that most car washes use then something could be added to the reciept if they would allow it.