Headlight polishing...

Posts from Old Forum (Pre August 2003)
Anonymous

re:dull spot

Post by Anonymous »

Id dont see any headlights that need polishing, do these headlights go yellow and hazy in just hot weather states? Im in Oregon and dont see any, Is there any brand of car that suffers form this alot?? Thanks guys.
Anonymous

Headlight polishing...

Post by Anonymous »

Most Fords & Volvo turn yellow to name a few.
Anonymous

Polishing

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks John I will check them out...
Anonymous

Headlight polishing

Post by Anonymous »

Ha I live in NC.Over the weekend I pick up to new car lotes with the headlight polishing.Some of the headlight still had some the stain on it and work on for 20mins but you could feel it with hand.What can be done to get it off. Have anyone try this polishing any thing esle like jeep doors and back door?
Anonymous

Re: Headlight polishing...

Post by Anonymous »

http://www.brightsolutionsinc.com
this will show you a product that resurfaces headlight lenses
Jeremy Drake
jeremydrake@695online.com
Anonymous

headlight polishing

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks Jeremy, the 96 Caravan example is GREAT.
Anonymous

Bright Solutions

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks guys... I just wish I could find some of these ugly looking headlights, I dont see any, My eyes are open, it looks like easy money, I wonder about airplane windows??? maybe there is work in that direction...
Anonymous

Headlight polishing..

Post by Anonymous »

has any one try to polishing anything esle like jeep doors,instrment panels,bumpers. I done a instrment panels that has been spraied with armoral it came out good.I use JanVail plastic scatch system they say you can do any plastic. Just try to find out what it can be used for.Thanks
Anonymous

Re: Headlight polishing..

Post by Anonymous »

I have noticed quite a few vehicles up here (it is currently - 14 celcius) that have yellowed lenses.
UV damage and road salt probably the culprits up here.
Mercury Mystique comes to mind and the Ford Taurus i know I've seen effected long before I became interested in windshield repair.
Selling point for the service would be aesthetics as well as safety. There has to be less light reaching the road as well as the moose, deer, etc that you want to avoid.
Haith
Canada, eh!