Posting pictures

This area is to offer suggestions and to provide feedback on the Windshield Repair Forum. Please do not use this area to discuss forum rules or to complain about forum actions in regards to post or users. Posts will be removed that do not follow this
Jerry Martin

Posting pictures

Post by Jerry Martin »

Can anyone give me instructions on posting pictures?
rescue

Re: Posting pictures

Post by rescue »

Find a picture on the internet that you want to post, for example the one at the bottom of this page. Place your cursor over it and click the right mouse button. Click on "properties." Copy the address(URL). For the picture at the bottom of this page, it looks like this:
images/tech-small.jpg
Note that the address will always end with .jpg or .gif or a similar format.

Then simply paste the address into your post and type Image at the very end of the address.

Then your picture will magically appear like this:
Jerry Martin

Post by Jerry Martin »

rescue;22220 wrote:Find a picture on the internet that you want to post, for example the one at the bottom of this page. Place your cursor over it and click the right mouse button. Click on "properties." Copy the address(URL). For the picture at the bottom of this page, it looks like this:
images/tech-small.jpg
Note that the address will always end with .jpg or .gif or a similar format.

Then simply paste the address into your post and type Image at the very end of the address.

Then your picture will magically appear like this:
Ok that will do what you say but what about personal pictures of say a .jpg banner or card that I have on my computer files. There was a program that I used to use on internet where you would post pictures to it and then do as you said but I forgot what it was.
Jerry Martin

Post by Jerry Martin »

Jerry Martin

Post by Jerry Martin »

Jerry Martin

Post by Jerry Martin »

Can't get it to work. ##@%^*)*
Moderators remove this junk. :(
Jerry Martin

Post by Jerry Martin »

Jerry Martin

Post by Jerry Martin »

Delta Kits
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Delta Kits »

Jerry,

If there are pictures on your hard drive, hit "Post Reply" instead of using the box at the bottom. You can then post your message, and below it there is a box that says "manage attachments" Click that, find your file on your computer, and upload.

Any more trouble, let me know!
Delta Kits, Inc.
Jerry Martin

Post by Jerry Martin »

OK, here goes.
Attachments
Rockchip business card.jpg
Rockchip business card.jpg (20.56 KiB) Viewed 230 times