Delta Moderating

This area is to offer suggestions and to provide feedback on the Windshield Repair Forum. Please do not use this area to discuss forum rules or to complain about forum actions in regards to post or users. Posts will be removed that do not follow this
tcchevy

Re: Delta Moderating

Post by tcchevy »

:biggrin:

i admin a forum as well i feel your pain. . .:cool:
Starburst Mobile WR

Post by Starburst Mobile WR »

Jeff

Your right, you won't be able to please everyone, but what I've seen since the short time I've been on here, I can say that I'm impressed. If there is any bashing going on it gets stopped right away. I've been on other forums where it gets down right nasty and it seems like it takes forever and a day before a moderator will step in and put a stop to it. So Jeff your doing a great job:eusa_clap , keep up the great work!!

To all the other members out there that contribute on a regular basis I want to thank all of you as well for all the great information that you have put forth. The information that all of you provide on this site has helped me in the field on more than one occassion.
fix a chip

Post by fix a chip »

Great posts here guys,

Soooooo...

What is that crack resin? C'mon, please put us out of our misery, I will still buy from Delta, Great Training,:eusa_clap Great Products :eusa_clap and even better, Great people:eusa_clap.
And what a forum, its brilliant!
But obviously every good tech does not want a repair to fail on them and since this crack repair issue has popped up, I am not sure I would be confident using a crack repair resin unless someone is sure its not going to fail, In my area I could be the only person doing crack repair and if its safe to do it then I will do it, but if it fails after a freeze spell then I am going to get a complaint and I do not want any complaints and I have found Delta resin to be the best so far for chips. But I would really like to know about a resin designed for cracks. So please post it, :eusa_shif
Coitster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Coitster »

I can't sorry. It will be deleted. This company has specificly told delta not to post their name on the forum. :(
David
Coitster
Glass
wilz

Post by wilz »

Coitster, maybe if you could pm me on whats the best crack resin and if Jeff looks the other way, i'll send him a bula shirt.
Preaching the Gospel of Windshield Repair.
wilz

Post by wilz »

Pssssssssh Coitster, is it that thick resin by ....................... Your silence could confirm it.
Coitster

Post by Coitster »

It is that resin by................ ;)
David
Coitster
Glass
fix a chip

Post by fix a chip »

just tried ............ on google but no luck, Lol

I guess I will just have to have a play with some of the trial packs of thick crack resins I got from different companies.

I respect your post on this subject by not posting any names if its going to cause delta problems,

But do feel free to PM me, Yeah, Feel Freeee,

Who said that? :eusa_thin
wilz

Post by wilz »

OH NO. Coitster, you have broken the silence, which then means i am wrong?
SGT

Post by SGT »

You know what my 2 favorite letters in the alphabet are...:wink:

UB
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver